The Definitive Guide to learn new VPN Technologies
“Future of VPN technologies lies in a Unified VPN model i.e FLEXVPN “
FlexVPN also known as ‘Unified Overlay VPN’ is Cisco’s implementation of the IKEv2 standard featuring a unified paradigm and CLI that combines site to site, remote access, hub and spoke topologies and partial meshes (spoke to spoke direct).FlexVPN offers a simple but modular framework that extensively uses the tunnel interface paradigm while remaining compatible with legacy VPN implementations using crypto maps.
Flex is a way to combine multiple frameworks (crypto maps, ezvpn, DMVPN) into single, comprehensible set of CLI and bind it together with something offering more flexibility and means to extend functionality in future.
- Cisco Integrated Services Routers 15.XT code
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 8.x/9.X
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 1.X/2.X
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS5.X)
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.X/4.X
Table of Contents(ToC) & Ordering Information