35+ Detailed Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
“Learn Cisco Unified Presence Server from Scratch”
Cisco Unified Communication Architecture is key for today’s Enterprise VOIP businesses development. Voice Over IP is a technology that has taken world by storms . Together with Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unified Presence Server lets you leverage your existing infrastructure to develop state-of-the-art platform for VOIP communications.
Even if you are new to Cisco VOIP , this Video Cook book has been designed from the ground up. It will teach you from basics of CUPS installation , pre-requisites to a full-functional CUPS Server all with step-by-step instructions and with more than 35+ specific technology-focused tutorials. I can assure you that by the time you finish this Video Cook Book , you will be ready to deploy Enterprise Level Cisco Unified Presence Services.
Not Only will you learn CUPS, but this package will help you learn Cisco Unified Communication Manager Integration , Cisco Unified Connection as well as Microsoft Office Communication Server setup , Active Directory and Domain Forest Setup , LDAP setup and many many more. You will end up learning much more than CUPS itself all by comfort of step by step 35+ detailed Video tutorials.
Table of Contents(ToC) :
- Introduction to Cisco Unified Presence Server
- Learn CUPS Installation Pre-requisites , Installation in VMware environment and Post-Install Configuration
- Turn Cisco IP Phone into Instant Messenger Application Via IP Phone Messenger (IPPM)
- Learn Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC) features including Click2Dial Operation and detailed OS logging and troubleshooting tasks
- Learn to add Unified Users to CUPC Contact List without need for an LDAP Server
- Learn Complex Administrative Tasks as well as day-to-day Operations and maintenance tasks
- Configure Privacy for Instant Messenger Users with Scenario based illustration and configuration
- Configure and Setup Cisco Unified Clients into Cisco Unified Communication Manager database
- Understand CUCM7 and CUPS7 Device Link Units (DLU’s) and Licensing Capabilities with detailed explanation of Adjunct Licensing feature and its advantages
- Integrate CUPS7 with Cisco Unity Connection 7 for Voice Mail Configuration
- Configure , test , verify and troubleshoot Voice Mail Access for Unified End Users on Cisco Unified Personal Communicator Client (CUPC)
- Learn to configure LDAP profiles , synchronize and authenticate CUPC users using Active Directory as an LDAP Server
- Introduction to Unified Clients User Pages and Learn to add Contacts to CUPC using Active Directory Users
- Learn Application Dial Rules (ADRs) and Directory Lookup Rules for seam-less and universal dialing support from Missed Calls/Received Calls directory