Cisco Secure ACS Deployment Guide [CS-ACS] 5.X
Covering Detailed Scenario based Step-By-Step Tutorials
“Learn Cisco Secure ACS 5.X with detailed Lab Scenarios“
Cisco Secure ACS 5.2/5.3/5.4/5.5 Features
A core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution, Cisco Secure ACS 5.X is a next-generation policy platform providing RADIUS and TACACS+ services. It supports the increasingly complex policies needed to meet today’s new demands for access control management and compliance. Cisco Secure ACS provides central management of access policies for device administration and wireless and wired 802.1x network access scenarios.
Cisco ® Secure Access Control System (ACS) ties together an enterprise’s network access policy and identity strategy. Cisco Secure ACS is the world’s most trusted enterprise access and policy platform, deployed by 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) 5.X Linux Based Appliance
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 8.x/9.x
- Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) G1/G2
- Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN Client 3.X/4.x
- Cisco Legacy VPN Client for RemoteAccess VPN
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Server
Table of Contents(ToC) & Ordering Information